BOINC BLACKOPS TEAM FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioactive@home

2 posters

Go down

Radioactive@home Empty Re: Radioactive@home

Post by Skillz Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:00 pm

Yes, much better.

Seems the radioactive project is down at the moment, but if it comes back up I'll help you get it sorted.

Skillz

STE\/E likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by STE\/E Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:37 pm

I changed the Forum Background a little, you should be able to see what your typing now without doing anything ... Let me know if you can ...
STE\/E
STE\/E
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by STE\/E Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:52 am

Weird, works for me when I try to post ... I think I sent you a Message at the WuProp Forum, if not that would probably be the best place to converse with me. I'm not much into Discord ...
STE\/E
STE\/E
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillz Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:39 am

Hey, I noticed you joined a little while back or at least a name that matches yours here. I gave you permissions to post in the other channels, but I guess you hadn't logged back on to that account since I did that. The same problem arose when you joined with another account a second time, so I had given you permissions to see the other channels and post there as well. 

When you join, you have to give yourself the BOINC role to participate in the BOINC and General channels. I posted a screenshot below that shows the channel to go to and the reactions to click (the ones on the bottom with numbers next to them). Clicking the microscope gives you the BOINC role. This takes effect immediately. The name of the channel is get-roles-here and it'll be right below the newcomers channel.

Radioactive@home RybgiVG

As for the quick reply and the hitting the preview button to make it work. The text is still so dark I can barely make out what I am typing. Below is a screenshot of what it looks like to me.

Radioactive@home PqiZKzo

As you can see, the preview is still broken when I type. I am not sure what is wrong with it.

Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by STE\/E Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:38 am

If you click on Preview 1'st for the Quick Reply then it works to where you can see your typing ... I did get on your discord Channel but it won't let me send any Messages ...
STE\/E
STE\/E
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Radioactive@home Empty Radioactive@home

Post by Skillz Sun Oct 08, 2023 3:25 pm

Hey Steve, I seen your post on the radioactive@home forums about not being able to get the GMC-300 to work with the project correctly. Hit me up and I'll help you with getting it going as I was able to get mine going without problems. 

But please reach out to me on some place better than here. I am typing this reply out and I have no idea if I am even spelling or typing correctly because I can't distinguish the text from the background.

Our meain forums: https://forums.anandtech.com/threads/radioactive-home-gq-gmc-300e-geiger-counter.2615300/
Our BOINC only forums: https://teamanandtech.org/
Discord link: https://discord.gg/E5z65jR5Ka

Skillz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum