June 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month

Car's Car's Car's !!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car's Car's Car's !!!

Post by STE\/E on Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:26 am

Sold my 05 IBM Blown Goat a few day's ago for $3700 more than I paid for it back in Sep 2015 with nothing added to it since I bought it. I just cleaned it up good & asked $19k for it & ended up gettin $18k, the guy that bought it is tickled pink with it & thinks he got a great deal ... lol ... As long as he's happy then I'm happy too.

I only sold the 05 Goat because it had a 6 Speed Manual Tran's in it & I decided I wanted Goat with a Auto A4 Trans in it. I'm at that stage in my life when all that Hot Rod Speed Shifting doesn't do anything for me any more. I just want something that's real clean & semi fast that I can just sit back & cruise around in.

Anyhoot I'll be out of town for a few days, going over to the New York area to look at a Super Clean & Highly Customized 04 Blown Goat, you could eat off the underside of it it's that clean. The guy started out wanting $25k for it back in Sep last year & after seeing I was looking for another Goat after selling the one I had & not being able to sell his for what he was asking for it for almost 7 Month's he offered it to me for $18k. After a little dickering I whittled him down to $17,250. The car is well worth the $18k he offered it to me for but I figure the extra $750 I whittled him down will pay for my trip to go see it & then to go back a few weeks later to get it with my stepson & his enclosed trailer ... Smile

NOTE: If anything goes down while I'm gone it'll stay down till I get back. I only expect to be gone most of today & most of tomorrow or the latest sometime Monday if we don't get back tomorrow.

Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum