For such a small team...

Go down

Re: For such a small team...

Post by Skillz on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:11 pm

That's too bad then. Was hoping you guys would be interested in friendly competition between teams.

Skillz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STE\/E on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:03 pm

No, whom ever is left on the Team just do their own thing, it's pretty quiet around here 99.9% of the time ...

Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Skillz on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:01 pm

It's PhpBB right? Should be in the CSS file for the theme.
Yeah, I seen that after I posted. Lots of points in that project for sure.

So no competitions like challenges or anything?

Skillz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by STE\/E on Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:57 pm

Welcome to the Forum, most of our credits were gained while the Project Bitcoin Utopia was running, now the Team has just a few guys left actually running.

The Forum problem is a known problem that we can't figure out but have a work around for it.

When you select Post Reply, under the Post title there are two rows of buttons representing various choices like Bold, Indent, Font etc. The one you want is the last one in the second row. Hover your mouse over it to see. Once you clicked that, you still need to click in the message window where you want to start typing.

If 2 Rows of Buttons are not showing click on the 3 Dots Box & the 2'nd row should show up & then click on the last one in the 2'nd row (Switch Editor Mode) ... doing this once should fix it for future Posts too ... Steve

Founder
Founder

View user profile

Back to top Go down

For such a small team...

Post by Skillz on Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 pm

You guys sure are putting out some big numbers. Does the team participate in any competitions?

Also, the black text on the dark gray input box is extremely difficult to read when typing.

Skillz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down